Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'm being watched...

Ever since I was a young boy, I have found something to be very strange. Small, seemingly insignificant ideas that I have created, thought of, imagined... have come to life, usually very successfully. I'm not taking credit for them, or even really asking for credit, its just something I've noticed... let me explain.

In elementary school, I drew all the time. I created one particular character, named "Puff". This particular guy was part of a video I imagined, name "Puff's Adventures". There was no real story or plot, just this little dude running around defeating the baddies. He was a small round figure, that wore shades, probably no bigger than 2 feet in real life. His powers? He could float, and devour his enemies, and in doing so inherited their powers. Sound familiar? Yep... two or three years later, Nintendo released "Kirby"

I also drew a bunch of stick figure characters I named the "Dragons". They fought non stop and had many powers, ranging from flying in a beam of light, which trailed behind them, to firing balls of energy from their hands. Bingo... "Dragon Ball Z". DBZ was actually made in Japan way before this... but I had never seen it, and just found this interesting.

Rewind a year or too back, maybe First or Second grade.

The "Power Rangers" had just arrived on T.V., and where the hot thing. My and my friends always played as them outside, during recess. As would be expected, everyone always fought to be their favorite colored Ranger. Tired of fighting over it, I came up with three new Rangers. Orange, Purple, and GREEN, and guess what, The Green Ranger had a Dragon. The other colors never made it, but just for the record, Purple was a raptor, and Orange was a Stegosaurus. And when they came out with the Green Ranger on TV, I made the White Ranger who had a Bengal Tiger. Sigh...

Fast forward some years...

In High School, my interest in cars started to grow. The mid to late 90's, in my opinion, produced very... "Sub-par" vehicles. Cars existed that where using old designs and looked bland. I had grown fond of Camaros (specifically the 82-92), and found that the current design of the day was boring. I thought, "They should kill the Camaro, redesign it, and re-release it a few years from now. Boom, in 2002 they did just that.

Another prediction I had, was that automakers would return to using turbo chargers for economy, like in the early 80's, when they had the fuel crisis. Mustangs, tons of Chryslers, and some GM vehicles all went to Turbocharging. Well.... Ford is "Eco Boosting" almost all of their models, GM is following suit with the Cruze, and Chrysler will soon be turbocharging their Pentastar.

Well, this is all just a bunch of coincidences... but I like to think it was because I have been being monitored.

So, now I am going to reveal my next predictions to the world....


  • The Ford Mustang will be killed and re-released. 
  • 3D TV's will die
  • Apple products will lose their "Cool" factor 
  • The next war will be in/about N.Korea
  • President Obama will be re-elected
  • Gas Prices will sky rocket, then drop drastically after a national boycott 
  • Hybrid cars will die completely, being replaced by full electrics used primary for city driving.

You heard it hear first, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment